HirnTumor-Forum

Autor Thema: 10 Jahre Glioblastom multiforme-Hope can conquer mountains  (Gelesen 4186 mal)

Offline Bluebird

• Mitglied Forum
  • God Mitglied
    • Profil anzeigen
Für diejenigen Mitglieder, die auch englische Bücher lesen, ist dieses sicher eine große Bereicherung.

Im Jahr 2000 bekam Cheryl Broyles die Diagnose "Glioblastom multiforme". Die Ärzte glaubten, dass sie nicht einmal mehr 12 Monate überleben würde. Zu diesem Zeitpunkt hätte eine kombinierte Chemo-/Strahlentherapie ihr vielleicht weitere 3 Monate geschenkt. Für Cheryl klang die Chemotherapie jedoch so, als ob sie mehr zerstören könnte, denn heilen. So lehnte sie diese ab und fuhr mit einer Bestrahlungstherapie fort.
Sie hatte sich entschieden, alles zu tun, um ihr Immunsystem zu stärken, so dass die gesunden Zellen die Krebszellen besiegen können. Sie begann, Bio-Produkte zu essen, viel Gemüse und Obst, verzichtete auf Junk Food oder Süßes. Und sie trieb an 5 Tagen der Woche für 40 Minuten Sport, schlief 8 Stunden pro Nacht, reduzierte Stress. Sie begann, sowohl jede Menge Kräutertees und -Zusätze zu sich zu nehmen als auch Vitamine.
Aber das Wichtigste -  sie übergab ihr Schicksal in Gottes Hand.
(ohne Gewähr auf Vollständigkeit und Richtigkeit)

Zitat
I was told I had less than a year to live. At that time, chemo and radiation possibly added only three months of life. The chemo sounded like it did more damage than good, so I decided not to take it. I went ahead with conformal radiation.
I decided I wanted to do everything I could to boost my own immune system! My good cells outnumbered my bad cancer cells! I started eating organic foods, eating lots of veggies and fruits, no junk foods or sugars. I started exercising 5 days a week 40 minutes, sleeping 8 hours each night, simplifying life and reducing stress. I started taking many herbal supplements and vitamins. And most of all, I gave everything over to God.

http://www.cherylbroyles-gbm.com/

Zitat
Hope can conquer mountains…

Life’s Mountains is an inspiring true story that climbs with Cheryl Broyles to the summit of California’s Mount Shasta and through the trial of “terminal” brain cancer. Told she had only a year to live, Cheryl did everything she could to stay alive. Four years later, still alive and kicking, she and her husband Matt planed to climb Mount Shasta to celebrate her survivorship.

Life’s Mountains describes the similarity between the mountains trails and life trials, giving hope for reaching each peak. It allows one to see life anew and love life – through the good and the bad times.

Get a copy now!

ISBN13 (TP): 978-1-4363-3795-3
ISBN13 (HB): 978-1-4363-3796-0

ww.Xlibris.com

http://www.cherylbroyles.com/book.htm

Bluebird

« Letzte Änderung: 16. Mai 2010, 15:02:44 von Bluebird »
The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago.
The second best time is NOW.
(Chinesisches Sprichwort)

SMF 2.0.19 | SMF © 2022, Simple Machines
Hirntumor Forum © 1996-2022 hirntumor.de
Impressum | Datenschutzerklärung